[Discuss-gnuradio] Need information

From: Prasant Misra
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Need information
Date: 1 Nov 2008 02:29:55 -0000

Hi,

I am not very familiar with GNU radio but have a basic working idea about it.
I wanted to know if it is possible to catch sound signal from a source and then feed it to the system for signal processing. To be very specific, are there any additional daughter boards that come with USRP that come with a microphone that can convert these sound signals to electronics pulses that can then used for processing the signals.
Or is there a socket on the USRP where we can plug in a microphone that takes care to achieve the above functionality.
Please suggest.

Thanks.

Prasant Kumar Misra.