Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] aU on FM

From: Dimitris Symeonidis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] aU on FM
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 18:42:37 +0100

please read
http://gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/UsrpFAQ/Gen#OUuainoutput

aU means "audio underrun", which means the soundcard was waiting for
data and did not receive any..

concerning the sampling rate and usrp_wfm_rcv.py, try running it with
the -O plughw:0,0 option... tell me if this fixed it...

Dimitris Symeonidis
"If you think you're too small to make a difference, try sleeping with
a mosquito!" - Amnesty International