[Discuss-gnuradio] GA511 card

From: Catalin Lacatus
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GA511 card
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2008 16:46:40 -0500

Hello,

I am trying to run the /find_usrp/s and I got the following error “no USRP2
found”.

-My configuration is Ubuntu 8.04 with a Netgear GA511 Gigabit PCMCIA card with USRP2.
-I successfully installed boost library with configurations as described by
other users in this mailing list.

-I just uploaded the SD card Firmware images for USRP2 and it seems that it work properly.
-I am using the right port. With the command: /find_usrps –e eth4.

However, when I am connecting the Ethernet cable between GA511 gigabit card and
the USRP2 the communication indicators (form both gigabit card and USRP2) are
not turned on green.

I am not sure if there is any specific procedure to test the Ethernet
Connection with USRP2. Please let me know, if there is possible to connect a
GA511 card with USRP2?

Thank you,

Catalin