[Discuss-gnuradio] How to store recieved signal (time, voltage) in .txt

From: Bruhtesfa Ebrahim
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to store recieved signal (time, voltage) in .txt format
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 11:33:57 +0100

Hey all,

 I want to store the signal I recieve from my USRP+XVR2450 in a text file, in 2 columns(1st clumn time and 2nd column I and Q voltage levels from USRP at each sampling time).
 So, how can I do this in the Python? I want to do this because I prefer to do the signal processing on the baseband signal in Mat Lab(by importing the txt file data) rather than defining a new signal processing block in python.

Thanks

  Bruhtesfa