Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Running usrp2_wfm_rcv.py

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Running usrp2_wfm_rcv.py
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 08:10:11 -0800

On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 5:48 AM, Catalin LACATUS
<address@hidden> wrote:

> -I tried to run usrp2_wfm_rcv.py to test my USRP2 with a BasicRX board and I
> got the following error.
> ¨AttributeError: 'usrp2_source_32fc_sptr' object has no attribute
> 'adc_rate'¨

Could you please confirm which repository revision of software you are
using?  Change into the top level directory that you checked out the
source code into, and type:

$ svn info

On the surface, this looks like a version mismatch between the
usrp2_fft.py script and the rest of GNU Radio.  It could be other
things as well, however.

-Johnathan