Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU-Radio API

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU-Radio API
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 07:50:21 -0800

On Fri, Nov 14, 2008 at 1:50 AM, Pedro Sánchez Canal
<address@hidden> wrote:

> I'm starting with GNU-Radio in order to do my final thesis and I've been
> working with some of the examples of the lastest version. I have some
> problems finding information about certain classes that doesn't appear in
> Doxygen GNU-Radio API. Do you know a newer API??? What example do yo think is
> going to be better for a newbie in order to try to connect two computers
> through USRP??

You can create fresh docs on your own system by adding
--enable-doxygen --enable-html-docs to the configure command during
compile.

Not sure what you mean by "connect two computers".  You can do TCP/IP
networking between two computers with the tunnel.py application in the
examples/python/digital directory.  For a simple one way demonstration
of BPSK with bit error rate testing, you can try the scripts in
examples/python/digital-bert

-Johnathan