[Discuss-gnuradio] Tune failed with FLEX400 on side B

From: Brian T. Solan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Tune failed with FLEX400 on side B
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 09:58:52 -0500

I have a new USRP board with FLEX400 MIMO B boards installed on both the A and B daughter card sides. I've created a simple spectrum display python app based on the example apps in gnuradio-examples/python/usrp. The my app works fine if I use the -R option to choose the A side device. However, I get a set frequency failed error when I choose the B side card. After some digging into the tune() method of the source_c class, it looks like the usrp.tune() call is failing when it tries to set the DDC frequency.

Does anyone have any ideas why this is happening?

I've attached the python source for the app I'm using.

Thanks

Brian S.