[Discuss-gnuradio] USRP fan connection on Rev3 boards

From: Steve Glass
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP fan connection on Rev3 boards
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 15:41:33 +1000

Hi,

Finally taken delivery of my USRP enclosure for my Rev3 USRP. (Matt, please consider using other shipping than UPS - I paid 600$ in shipping and customs and it took weeks to process).

Problem is the rev 3 has a 4 pin jumper J1001 instead of the rev4 2 pin jumper. How do I connect it? (Eric Cottrell asked this ages ago but I can't find the answer).

Regards

Steve

--
The highest human happiness is not the exploitation of the present but the preparation of the future.