[Discuss-gnuradio] Libtool: Version mismatch error

From: teka yemane
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Libtool: Version mismatch error
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 23:55:37 -0800 (PST)

address@hidden
Hello, i was trying to install a package.I run the ./bootstrap and ./configure commands succesfuly but the make command failed with the following error:

libtool:Version mismatch error. This is libtool 2.2.4, but the definition of this LT_INIT comes from an older release. You should recretae aclocal.m4 with macros from libtool 2.2.4 and run auto conf again.

can any one give me some advice on how to solve this error.
thanks,
teka