[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Re: Complex samples format with ASK modulation

From: C.cc Jay
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Re: Complex samples format with ASK modulation
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 09:11:30 +0100

Hello
(1) I mean "usrp.tune", use the instruction i can set my target
frequency at 13.56MHz.

Now, I know you mean Usrp output I/Q samples. And you want to use one of
them (I or Q sample).
My answer is NO, because I/Q sample you can see it like SIN and COS
signal. So need both I/Q to demodulate signal. (If I am wrong, please
tell me.)

The detail in book is very diffcult to me. I don't know how to explain.
Maybe someone can help me to explain it.

(2)
Sorry for my misunderstand before.
Use fft_sink, you can see usrp get the target frequency signal.
for example, my target is 13.56MHz. When my RFID device near USRP, I
will see a wavefrom raise in 13.56MHz.

(3) In ISO/IEC 14443A
PCD to PICC using ASK100%, PICC to PCD using different modulation (OOK).
I just got draft spec. I need more study to understand the spec.

(4) My question to RFID spec. Do you know, what is Pause_A?

CJay