Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] testing outside building with our USRPs

From: Jason Uher
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] testing outside building with our USRPs
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 07:52:04 -0600

>>Heavy, expensive, inefficient, but you might have the kit already.

 If you are doing fixed measurement, you should also look around the
office for some of the computer back up UPS things.  They are designed
to allow a computer a short time to save and shut down, but can also
supply a low draw device several hours (we used them to power label
printers).  It's something you probably already have that you can just
'borrow' for your experiment.

Jason