[Discuss-gnuradio] adaptive transmit power of RFX2400 daughter board

From: Bill Stevenson
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] adaptive transmit power of RFX2400 daughter board
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 09:22:29 -0800 (PST)

Hello, all!

I am looking into the benchmark_tx.py file under the directory of  python/digital. The default value of the --tx-amplitude is 12000 and the transmit power of RFX2400 is 50mW. Is there any relationship between these two numbers? If I changed the --tx-amplitude to be 1200, what is the transmit power in mW? How can I translate the --tx-amplitude to the real transmit power in mW? Thanks a lot!!!

Bill