[Discuss-gnuradio] using usrp to transmit data bits

From: Joreen Tan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] using usrp to transmit data bits
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 15:49:46 +0800

Hi,

I have been trying to figure out how to write the codings in order to use the usrp to transmit data bits. I have tried searching online for information regarding this but as i'm not very familiar with the terms used, therefore i don't really understand how to go about achieving it. Can someone guide me along? I really do appreciate any help for this issue.

Thank you so much!

Regards,
Joreen

Make the most of what you can do on your PC and the Web, just the way you want. Windows Live