[Discuss-gnuradio] Simple QPSK baseband transmission using GRC

From: Jérémy Skelton
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Simple QPSK baseband transmission using GRC
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 21:11:48 +0100

Hi,

I have been trying to make a baseband transmission by assembling blocks with GRC.
I'm using this scheme :
http://www.skelton.eu.org/Image1.png

To problem is that I'm not able to recover the original data but only the repetitions of it : I repeat several times two bytes in the input file and I get several two other bytes at the output.

Any idea to solve this ? Is it possible that the decoding block takes a bad phase (maybe due to quadrature demodulation)? If so, what block can I use to make the phase correction ?

Thanks,
Jérémy