[Discuss-gnuradio] Tom Rondeau esquire

From: Bob McGwier
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Tom Rondeau esquire
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 10:12:12 -0500

Dr. Tom Rondeau, formerly of Va. Tech.,  Trinity College Dublin,  and now the Center for Communications Research has been given the “Best U.S.A. Ph.D. thesis of 2008” by the council of graduate schools in Washington, D.C. at a dinner in his honor yesterday.

Tom has been a long time extremely valuable contributor to GnuRadio and now he even gets paid to have the fun.   I jumped for joy when he said yes to coming to work with me at CCR.  His long term impact on software radio and cognitive radio will be tremendous.

Please join me in congratulating Tom.

Bob

ARRL SDR Working Group Chair

NJQRP, QRP ARCI, QCWA, FRC.

"And yes I said, yes I will Yes", Molly Bloom