[Discuss-gnuradio] what is the rate(sampling) of the impulse response us

From: Bruhtesfa Ebrahim
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] what is the rate(sampling) of the impulse response using usrp_sounder.py ?
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 23:42:32 +0100

Hey all,

I am using usrp_sounder.py to see channel impulse response. I used just the default parameters(length=4095) using:

usrp_sounder.py -t -f 2.40e9  -v
usrp_sounder.py -t -f 2.40e9 -v  -F 1st_Record.dat

1.  could someone tell me what the sampling rate of the recorded  impulse response recorded will be?
2. on which  parameters will the sampling rate depend?
3. and if I contine the sounding for some time and stop, does it mean i will have N different impulse responses or N*4095 samples ?  -Thanks

Bruhtesfa