Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] findusrps problem

From: ILKYOUNG KWOUN
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] findusrps problem
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 19:10:14 +0900

Matt,

> Did you have it working with versions earlier than 10106?  Or is the the
> first version with which you tried it?

The version 10106 was the first version I ever tried with the USRP2. I
confirmed that the version was updated to 10109 very early in the
morning, my time, but didn't try yet. Do you think I should try the
newer version? Or is there any previsous version you recommend to try?

> Have you ever updated the FPGA image on the SD card (not the firmware)?

Yes, I updated the SD card with two files in the
'http://gnuradio.org/releases/usrp2-bin/trunk/'.
txrx.bin : 03-Nov-2008 version
file and u2_rev3.bin : 26-Oct-2008 version

> What was printed on the case from your SD card?

I don't remember exactly because the the SD card case is in another
place and I'm at my office at this moment.

ILKYOUNG