Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Fixing high pass filter design by optfir.py

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Fixing high pass filter design by optfir.py
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2008 11:59:55 -0800

On Mon, 2008-12-08 at 08:38 -0800, Firas A. wrote:

> There is comment in optfir.py saying "# FIXME high_passs is broken...".
>
> Can anyone send me an example to regenerate this problem? I have some spare
> time and I think I can help in fixing this problem (If it still exist!!!!)

Firas,

Grepping for FIXME in the code is a great way to look for ways to
contribute, and thanks for offering your help.

Unfortunately, that particular FIXME doesn't make clear what is broken,
so perhaps you shouldn't start there.

(Hmm.  The FIXME has been there for almost four years.  Maybe nobody
uses that part of the API?  Maybe it isn't broken?)

-Johnathan