[Discuss-gnuradio] USRP enclosures / batteries

From: Bob Keyes
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP enclosures / batteries
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 22:51:13 -0800 (PST)

Hello all,
My USRP currently resides in a cardboard box. Far from what it deserves. I am
looking for an inexpensive solution for an enclosure. It should be plastic or
some metal with rounded corners, small and light, yet robust - so the USRP can
be portable. And if it is to be truely portable, I need to look at batteries,
chargers, and the enclosure for those as well. Does anyone have any advice?