RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] RFX900 full duplex limitations

From: Per Zetterberg
Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] RFX900 full duplex limitations
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 10:03:20 +0100

I guess the transmitter leaks into the receiver. This may be worse when the frequencies are close - multiples of 64MHz should probably be avoided.  I have also sometimes noticed that the gain of the receiver changes slightly when the transmitter is activitated. This may be no issue in many applications. My guess is that this is due to that the gain of the AD8437 slightly changes when the voltage on the board drops due to an increased power consumption.

BR/
Per