[Discuss-gnuradio] GMSK Spacecraft Groundstation

From: Ed Criscuolo
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GMSK Spacecraft Groundstation
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 12:10:26 -0500

I have just posted the code for our GMSK Spacecraft Groundstation
on CGRAN.  It uses GMSK at the PHY layer, and simple
MultiProtocol over Frame Relay (MPoFR) at the MAC layer to
encapsulate IP datagrams at the network layer.  All of the MAC
and network processing is done in a pair of sink & source blocks
that act as a router on a virtual network interface.