Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] wfm_tx and nbfm_tx

From: Dimitris Symeonidis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] wfm_tx and nbfm_tx
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 19:06:02 +0100

Hi Firas,

the description should be changed to show that:
- blks2.wfm_tx can receive a maximum audio rate of <=16k (instead of
the declared >= 16k)
- blks2.nbfm_tx can receive a maximum audio rate of <= 4.5k (instead of >= 16k)
This both in the code, and in the pdf file

On a different mistake, both files contain a line reading:
        # FIXME audio_rate and quad_rate ought to be exact rationals
while this issue seems to be fixed in both...

I hope this is clear enough...

Dimitris Symeonidis
"If you think you're too small to make a difference, try sleeping with
a mosquito!" - Amnesty International