[Discuss-gnuradio] More USRP2 Questions

From: Firas A.
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] More USRP2 Questions
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2008 09:38:26 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

Merry Christmas.........

I have some simple USRP2 questions:

1) What is the serial setting needed to talk to USRP2 UART  (Baudrate,
parity,...etc) ?

2) Is the processing of set_scale_iq done in the host or in the FPGA?

3) What is the purpose of the AeMB processor? What is its clocking speed?

4) Where USRP2 MAC address is stored ?

USRP2 Feedback:

1) The USRP2 is great  (Thank you Matt).

2) When My PC (OS Ubuntu 8.1) GLAN setting was DHCP (MTU was 672), I had
various errors (Segmentation fault, set_decimation error , send Message too
long,....etc). All These problems are went away when I used static IP
address (MTU was 1500).

Best Regards,

Firas