[Discuss-gnuradio] Using gcell out of tree

From: Chris Noyes
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Using gcell out of tree
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 10:59:22 -0500

I'm trying to do an out of tree build using gcell on a PS3 with Fedora 8. Is anybody else working on this? Any pointers?

I copied the 'gr-howto-write-a-block' folder out of the tree and followed the documentation to create my own block. I then copied 'Makefile.common.spu' and used the 'gr-gcell' fft example as a guide to edit my program. I was successful in getting a 'hello world from spe', but not without manually hacking the Makefiles to include/exclude certain includes and libraries. I'm hoping there's an easier way.

Thanks,

Chris