Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP repair - lifted pad - looking for signal

From: Matt Ettus
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP repair - lifted pad - looking for signal
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2009 18:42:45 -0800

Bob Cameron wrote:
I have just replaced the DX2 chip and in the process lifted two pads. They are pins 25 (T2) and 86 (PE0).

Looking at the cct diags that one can get from the cvs it appears that pin 25 is not connected to anything else but 86 should be. (By the square blob on the end of the signal wire) I cant however find any reference to that signal on any of the usr cct diagrams.. The netlist shows it has no connection elsewhere .. I dont quite know what to believe...

Can anyone tell me if indeed PE0 goes anywhere?

PE0 through PE2 are unused.

Matt