[Discuss-gnuradio] Writing own blocks

From: Sebastiaan Heunis
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Writing own blocks
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 08:24:18 +0200

Hi everyone

I need to write a custom block or two.  I went through the tutorial on
the gnuradio website.  This only outlines the basics.  What I want to
do is to implement a polyphase filterbank channeliser that takes in an
input stream an breaks it up into a number of channels.  I should then
be able to select the channel that I want by passing it as a parameter
to the new block in a gnuradio application.  Does anyone have any
recommendations on code that I can look at to help me?  How does
history in filters work in gnuradio blocks?

Thanks a lot.

Sebastiaan

--
Sebastiaan Heunis
Radar and Remote Sensing Group, University of Cape Town