[Discuss-gnuradio] analysis_filterbank question

From: Sebastiaan Heunis
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] analysis_filterbank question
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 18:52:56 +0200

Hi

I'm trying to use blks2.analysis_filterbank.  I assume that I need to
instantiate it like this:

self.channeliser = blks2.analysis_filterbank(num_fft,taps)

where num_fft refers to the number of channels and taps can be left empty.

I tried self.channeliser = blks2,analysis_filterbank(16) (and 8 and
20).  None of these work.  I get the following error:

terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::out_of_range'
  what():  gri_fftw: invalid fft_size
Aborted

Does anyone know what's wrong?  If I get it to work, do I just connect
each output path that I'm interested in to a block, similar to when
using a mixer in the fm examples?

Thanks a lot.

Sebastiaan

--
Sebastiaan Heunis
Radar and Remote Sensing Group, University of Cape Town