Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gdb help

From: Sebastiaan Heunis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gdb help
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 12:34:09 +0200

Eric

I think the unconnected output port is because I need to first connect
the filterbank to the USRP and then connect one of the channels to
whatever I want to do with it.  The code breaks in either the
self.connect(self.u,pfb) or the
self.connect((pfb,5),self.guts,self.volume_control,audio_sink) line.
I suspect that it is the former.

pfb = blks2.analysis_filterbank(20,taps)

#End PFB

print "Done init"

self.connect(self.u,pfb)

print "Done connect(self.u,pfb)"

self.connect((pfb,5),self.guts,self.volume_control,audio_sink)

I ran gdb again.  The "Done connect(self.u,pfb)" displays before the
program breaks.  When I remove the
self.connect((pfb,5),self.guts,self.volume_control,audio_sink), the
same thing happens.

Sebastiaan