[Discuss-gnuradio] Analysis_filterbank

From: Sebastiaan Heunis
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Analysis_filterbank
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 22:06:25 +0200

Eric

Sorry for the pointer to pointer question.  I now understand how it
works.  As for the polyphase filter.

# build mpoints fir filters...
        for i in range(mpoints):
            f = gr.fft_filter_ccc(1, sub_taps[mpoints-i-1])
            self.connect((self.s2ss,i), f)
            self.connect(f, (self.ss2v, i))
            self.connect((self.v2ss, i), (self, i))

The existing wiring is correct from what I understand.  The fact that
the sub filters get connected from last to first
(f=gr.fft_filter_ccc(1,sub_taps[mpoints-i-1])) does the same as
feeding the input samples in from bottom to top.

Looking at everything now, it seems to be fine.  I just can't get it
to work correctly.  I'll play around to try and see what I'm doing
wrong.

Thanks for all the help so far.

Sebastiaan

--
Sebastiaan Heunis
Radar and Remote Sensing Group, University of Cape Town