[Discuss-gnuradio] I wasnt' going to do this, but, well here it is

From: Marcus D. Leech
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] I wasnt' going to do this, but, well here it is
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 21:36:02 -0500

I've spent nearly the last 20 years at Nortel, doing computer and
network security work, network architecture and design,
  IS support, etc, etc.

I have overall 30 years experience in many aspects of computing,
computer management, software design and
  implementation, etc, etc.

I'm looking for work, and while I wouldn't ordinarily burden a list with
this type of stuff, I'm in a special situation.
  With Nortel having declared bankruptcy yesterday, my expected
severance payout (which would have allowed me
  a more leisurely time to find new work) is frozen, probably forever.
I'm not going to get a red cent from them,
  and my family is now at great financial risk.

If anyone on this list has need of a seasoned professional in computing,
computer and network security, project
  management, scientific programming, control systems, SDR and Gnu
Radio, please e-mail me off-list, and
  I will send my resume.

Thanks for your forbearance, and now back to your regularly scheduled
(Python) program...

--
Marcus Leech
Principal Investigator, Shirleys Bay Radio Astronomy Consortium