Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio and Gumstix

From: Philip Balister
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio and Gumstix
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 06:21:02 -0700

On Fri, Jan 16, 2009 at 5:59 AM, Dan <address@hidden> wrote:
> Okay, thanks for the help, we'll start looking into it and maybe purchase a
> beagle board for evaluation.
>
> By the way, there doesn't seem to be a link to the patch in 1)  (unless I am
> slow and this is some dark humor ;)

I am slow ....

http://cgit.openembedded.net/cgit.cgi?url=openembedded/tree/packages/gnuradio/gnuradio/gnuradio-neon.patch

I tested this on the Beagle Board, it should also work on the Gumstix
product. Hopefully, there is a Gumstix board with DSP at some point.

http://www.gumstix.net/User/view/Product-Roadmaps/Product-Roadmap-Overo/110.html

The 3530 part has the c64 based dsp.

The rev B Beagle (available now) does not have a working EHCI port.
Rev C (available around the end of March) will.

Philip