Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Macbook Pro and USRP2

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Macbook Pro and USRP2
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 20:13:51 -0500

Hi Leslie - I don't know what chipset my MBP uses; I can find out if you really want (I'm sure Googling for it would work eventually). That said: If I understand the current state of the USRP2 software, at this time it doesn't matter because the USRP2 software component of GNU Radio currently requires Linux. Although I'm sure folks are working towards broadening OS support, who knows when that might happen. I'm not actively doing GNU Radio development at this time (in the 'ebb' part of the flow), so maybe someone who's more in turn with USRP2 programming could correct me if I'm wrong. - MLD