Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] After bootstrap, ./ltmain.sh' not found

From: Tobias Gresch
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] After bootstrap, ./ltmain.sh' not found
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 12:57:07 +0100

Hi,

On Jan 19, 2009, at 9:03 AM, Firas A. wrote:

I came on strange message/error today when I tried to compile
gr-howto-write-a-block. When I run ./bootstrap I got the following error:

configure.ac:25: required file `./ltmain.sh' not found

My system is Ubuntu 8.10, with Installed and working fine GnuRadio revision
10154.

I had this problem too. Since I was not in the mood to find out why and how to fix this properly I just created a symlink to /usr/share/libtool/config/ ltmain.sh...

Best regards,
  Tobias