[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Re: Re: GRC and unit of signal amplitude in USRP

From: Bruhtesfa Ebrahim
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Re: Re: GRC and unit of signal amplitude in USRP
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 11:52:21 +0100

Michael Dickens wrote:
> On Jan 19, 2009, at 2:04 PM, Josh Blum wrote:
>> Anyone with OSX advice, installing lxml specifically?
>>
>>> $ python setup.py build
>>> Building lxml version 2.2.beta1-61090
>
> [snip]
>
>>> i686-apple-darwin9-gcc-4.0.1: src/lxml/lxml.etree.c: No such file
>>> or directory
>

> Looks like this is a beta version of lxml ... maybe ./src/lxml/
> lxml.etree.c wasn't included in the tarball or generated properly?
> I'm running 2.1.4 installed from MacPorts, and it compiles / installs
> cleanly using the standard Python method; haven't tried 2.1.5 or the
> 2.2 beta. - MLD

Hey Micheal,

I see that i have address@hidden already installed through
macports.But, the GRC is not able to install despite that.

But, more urgent and important than this GRC issue..

I tried out the gr.xlating_fir_filter that you told me last time to
correct frequency offset and i have posted a question that says:
"distorted spectrum after applying gr.xlating filer " after tring it
out. So, could you please see that post and give me justifications.

Thank you!

Bruhtesfa