Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] RFX2400 Transmit power

From: Yong J. Chang
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] RFX2400 Transmit power
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 08:22:47 -0800 (PST)

Thanks all!

As I know so far, RFX2400 doesn't have amplifier we can control. So
set_gain() doesn't affect any transmit power. Right?
Now I'm trying to control PGA gain on FPGA side, but I confused. AD9862 has
pga which can be controled in range [0 ~ -20dB].

self.u.set_pga(0,-20)
pga_gain = self.u.pga(0)
print 'PGA gain ',pga_gain

After running this code, I can see pga() returns -20. But transmit power is
not changed. What's wrong?