[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: SVN Revisions and GSSM-

From: José Carlos Reyes
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: SVN Revisions and GSSM-
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 11:26:27 +0100

OK. I have just installed that recommended revision. But when I am installing GSSM in the step 5, I type sudo /usr/local/bin/mktun gsm. It gives me the following error:

address@hidden:~$ sudo /usr/local/bin/mktun gsm
/usr/local/bin/mktun: error while loading shared libraries: libgruel.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Is there any solution?
Can help me anyone that have installed GSSM? I would like to test GSSM.

Thanks ever so much.

Jose Carlos