[Discuss-gnuradio] Maximum recursion depth exceeded

From: Philip Balister
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Maximum recursion depth exceeded
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 08:30:02 -0500

When running gnuradio (subversion r10302), I see the following
Exception. I normally see teh circbuf message. I still hear the
dialtone though.

address@hidden:~# python /usr/share/gnuradio/examples/audio/dial_tone.py
Exception RuntimeError: 'maximum recursion depth exceeded while
calling a Python object' in <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'> ignored
gr_vmcircbuf_createfilemapping: createfilemapping is not available
gr_vmcircbuf_sysv_shm: shmat (3): Invalid argument

This system runs python 2.6, if that makes a difference/

Philip