Fwd: [Discuss-gnuradio] SVN Revisions and GSSM

From: José Carlos Reyes
Subject: Fwd: [Discuss-gnuradio] SVN Revisions and GSSM
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 21:11:19 +0100

Thank you Eric.
I had to install that old revision due to the newer svn revisions do not work with gssm. Do you know what newer revision I can use with gssm?
With r5220, the installation of gssm and wireshark is ok. But when I start the gssm_usrp.py script (in the last step, whe I start wireshark and I try to demodulate the traffic) it gives me the following error:

address@hidden:~/Escritorio/gssm-v0.1/src/python$ sudo ./gssm_usrp.py
>>> gr_fir_ccf: using SSE
>>> gr_fir_fff: using SSE
TUNSETIFF: Device or resource busy
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::runtime_error'
  what():  cannot open TUN device
Cancelado

Any help?
Can anyone that has gssm help me?