[Discuss-gnuradio] Help to Test DBSRX and USRP

From: José Carlos Reyes
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Help to Test DBSRX and USRP
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 12:17:09 +0100

Hi all,

As I posted before, after installing Gnu Radio (3.1.3 tarball) I tested my USRP and Dbsrx daughterboard when usrp_fft.py and I could see gsm spectrum without problems. After that, I installed Tvoid to decode gsm channels and it worked. Now, I do not know what happend. When I type something like:

 ./usrp_fft.py -R A -d 64 -g 20

show me the sprectrum like noise ( I have seen the whole band - 800- 2400Mhz like noise at the same level).
My dbsrx is in slot A. Besides, Tvoid does not work right now. My USRP does not receive from the RF.

What could be happening?
Is there any way to test dbsrx?
Was able to change the configuration of the FPGA? I do not think so.

Thanks in advance.
Sincerely,

Jose