Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC and OS X 10.5.6

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC and OS X 10.5.6
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 08:39:39 -0500

On Feb 4, 2009, at 6:42 AM, emil.molin wrote:
I had the same problem and i added the paths for the installed modules to the
PythonPath (i used "export
PYTHONPATH:/opt/local/var/macports/software/[modulename]/" i however wont
pass the check for GRC it still refuses.
I also have gsl installed, i whould appreciate any help

Yes, I need to update the GNU Radio / OSX install info on both radioware.nd.edu and gnuradio.org ... I'll put that on my ToDo list ;)

The files in /opt/local/var/macports/software/[...] are also installed in /opt/local/lib/python25/site-packages ... so you should use the latter in your PYTHONPATH instead (set in your .profile or .bash_login or whatever). Doing so, for me, allows GRC to execute properly on OSX. Hope this helps. - MLD