Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Using benchmark_ofdm.py & gr_plot_ofdm.py

From: Jérémy Skelton
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Using benchmark_ofdm.py & gr_plot_ofdm.py
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 13:44:27 +0100

What I mainly don't understand is why the red and the blue parts are not the same. According to the python file, it should be the same as acq_data and derot_data seem to be processed in parallel with the same set of functions and are actually from the same data file.

OK, for this part I realized that the blue part of Constellation and Equalized Angle graphs is a former processing I made with bpsk that I copied to ofdm_frame_acq_c.dat thought that everything else comes from the next processing with qpsk.

Any idea for the other questions ?