[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: attribute error DTD

From: feldmaus
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: attribute error DTD
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 13:03:19 +0000 (UTC)

Josh Blum <josh <at> joshknows.com> writes:

> There is a problem with the installed version of python-lxml package. My
> machine has lxml version 2.1.1. The latest version of lxml is 2.1.5
> (http://codespeak.net/lxml/index.html#download).
>
> Perhaps you have a very old version of lxml that is missing some feature
> (in this case DTD). Install the latest lxml from the website, or see if
> your package manager has an update available.
>
> For the record, what version of lxml do you have? Either check your
> package manager (yast2?) or run this commmand:
> python -c "from lxml import etree;print etree.LXML_VERSION"
Thank you that was the Problem. The Package is <python-lxml(1.1.2)>
do not have the DTD, but <python-lxml(2.0.5)> has it.

I added many Repositories, but the priority of the repository
is also important. Maybe you have a a older package in a repository
with a lower/higher priority than the repository with the newer package,
that was my problem.

I solved this by upgrade all upgradeable packages.

The