[Discuss-gnuradio] Libusb versions

From: Marcus D. Leech
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Libusb versions
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 08:40:52 -0500

I've noticed that on my F10 system, the version of libusb is old
(0.1.12), whereas libusb-1.xx series have been out for a while.
  One of the things mentioned in the notes for libusb-1.0 is improved
performance on bulk transfers.  I wonder about
  the version of libusb causing us overrun grief, even on "manly"
processors.

--
Marcus Leech
Principal Investigator, Shirleys Bay Radio Astronomy Consortium