[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Usrp2 and Agere ET131x compatibility

From: Yc Park
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Usrp2 and Agere ET131x compatibility
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 14:43:12 +0100

Tha's weired. Apparently Ubuntu 8.10 kernel includes Agere driver since
my laptop perfectly works ever since I installed Ubuntu 8.10.

But when I try the "fund_usrps" while monitoring the network packet,
nothing goes out though eth0 (Agere ET131).

Unfortunately, my laptop does only has a PCMCIA slot, and
my desktop does not have GigE, either.

Well, maybe I can buy a low cost GigE card with a PCI interface for the
laptop,
but the thing is that I'd like to work on my laptop...