[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Broken USRP report

From: Vincenzo Pellegrini
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Broken USRP report
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 19:30:44 +0100

I was told by Matt to run an executable you can find within the trunk. It rewrote the eeprom and solved the problem.

I suppose it was this one.. but I'm not sure as it seems to target daughterboards instead of the motherboard...

/usrp/host/apps/burn-db-eeprom

Please ask the list for confirmation about this...

best regards to all

vincenzo