[Discuss-gnuradio] a question about QAM implementation in GNURadio

From: Bill Stevenson
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] a question about QAM implementation in GNURadio
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 15:22:44 -0800 (PST)

Hello, everyone!

We are doing some experiments on multirate transmission via USRP. As we all know, using different modulation schemes is the crucial part for this research. In our GUNRadio, QAM modulator is already there, but I don't understand why its demolator part is empty. Is there any problem in implementing QAM demodulator in GNURadio? If there is, what kind of problems are they? I would like to fix those problems and implement QAM demodulator. Thanks a lot!!!

Bill