[Discuss-gnuradio] Import Error with usrp2

From: Yc Park
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Import Error with usrp2
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 12:04:37 +0100

Last week, I succeed to get a response from my usrp2.

After that, however, when I try usrp2_fft.py, or anything *.py related
with usrp2, I get the "Import Error with usrp2" error.

(But when I try something *.py with usrp, it shows no error with usrp
library though it fails to work since no usrp is connected.)

I guess it fails to find the usrp2 library in the python code.

Can you guys help me with this error?

Young C. Park