Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GSL function error on Cygwin

From: Don Ward
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GSL function error on Cygwin
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 09:56:32 -0500

Yong J. Chang wrote:

I'm trying to use GNU radio on Cygwin environment. It has taken couple of
days to compile depedent stuffs. I'm on my almost final stage. I have
following error messages when I compile 'gnuradio-core'.

*** Warning: This system can not link to static lib archive
/usr/local/lib/libgsl.la.
. . .
I definitely installed gsl_1_12 library. Any helps are appreciated. :)

It should be looking in /usr/lib (not /usr/local/lib) and it should be looking for libgsl.dll.a (not libgsl.la).

You should have a gsl.pc file in /usr/lib/pkgconfig. If you also have a gsl.pc file (with old or incorrect information) in /usr/local/lib/pkgconfig, that could be the problem.

-- Don W.