[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: RFID Capture

From: Michael Buettner
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: RFID Capture
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 10:41:44 -0800

Gen 2 (915 MHz) has read ranges measured in meters, while HF (13.56 MHz) range is measured in cm. Check out "How to Build a Low-Cost, Extended Range RFID Skimmer" for how to increase read range for HF devices; they got about 35 cm. But to answer your question, I just use a vanilla circular antenna which is pretty standard for Gen 2 applications.

Michael