RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] starting with usrp2_fft.py

From: Newman, Timothy
Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] starting with usrp2_fft.py
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 22:09:28 -0500

I had a similar problem when I was using a PCIe express card.  The problem was with the drivers flow control.  For some reason the Marvell Yukon2 drivers I was using with the Belkin PCIe gigabit card thought it was getting overwhelmed with frames and sent a PAUSE frame to the USRP2 and then the interface just stopped receiving frames, even though the USRP2 was still pushing them.

Anyways, check your Ethernet drivers and figure out how to turn off flow control pause.

Tim